Thursday, June 12, 2014

Haim

5/22/2014

The long awaited day finally arrived...

But really, those concert tickets were on our fridge for months. It was well worth it because the original venue that these rock stars were playing at sold out. Then once they changed the venue they sold out pretty quickly again, but we were lucky.
What can I say about Haim? These 3 sisters had me hooked from the first time I heard them. Their music is catchy and so GOOD. They have a unique sound and they rock hard. They have choreographed dancing in their music videos which is a good enough reason alone to love them.

Anyway, this was probably one of the best concerts I'd been to in a while. The lovely Tennis opened for them, who I hadn't really listened to before but who Kristen loves. Needless to say, they gained a new fan.

| Tennis |
She is so adorable & talented

Then these girls stepped out onto the stage and they freakin' rocked it. I had heard from a few people that they weren't the best live, but I was really impressed. I thought they sounded great. They played hard and I love that they just don't care. They get up there and do their thing. 
Basically, they are cooler than I will ever be.






"Running If You Call My Name"




"The Wire"

No comments:

Post a Comment