Saturday, December 28, 2013

may your days be merry & bright

December has come and gone so fast. Isn't it still November? Seriously, I blinked and it was gone. Which is unfortunate, because I didn't get to do a lot of Decembery things I like to do; like drive around and find the most trashy, horrible Christmas lights. (Sadly, this really is a favorite thing of mine to do).
I love Christmas time, and each year it seems that it just passes even more quickly. I might have to start my December-fun list in November. Luckily, my job is better than your's and I am on Winter break until the week after New Year's. It is definitely much needed. I need time off to miss my students, that way I won't want to scream when I go back to work.

Now time for some New Year's Eve partying, 2013 life reflections, and 2014 plan-making.


>> december, 2013; via instagram <<





snow//icicles of death//
wandering around the SLC




annual friendsmas party//
Classic cinematic adventures with team Kris & Kris
we saw White Christmas





absolutely SPOILED by my students
I kinda miss them
//
super awesome cup from Adri. 




Santa & I go way back 
(seriously, he was my softball coach for like 4 years) 
//
Once again, Jess Day knows my life




I got this sweet little kitty for Christmas!
Her name is Lucy.
She likes to cuddle when she sleeps
She likes movies
She's a weirdo
and I kinda like her

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I hope you all enjoyed your holiday, no matter what you believe in,  and that you were able to spend it with loved ones
I'm grateful that I was able to.






No comments:

Post a Comment