Saturday, June 15, 2013

a new chapter

Hello blogging world!

I'm Chelsey.


 (that's me)

I am a 23 year old, recent college grad living in Provo (yuck), Utah. I had a really sad old blog that I attempted to keep up on through my young, naive college years. It was fun while it lasted.

This last year I have gone through a lot of changes and I'm definitely starting a new chapter in my life... you know, being done with school and all. So I'm really just attempting to get through my 20's with out totally effing it up.

I honestly don't know what this blog will really be. I think it'll just be a random collection of my life. I like to take a lot of pictures, I listen to really good music, I love books, I tend to swear quite a bit, and I think I'm smart and have a lot of epiphanies about life. So that's probably what this thing will be.

I also am going through a quarter-life crisis so that might over take this blog sometimes too.

Anyway, lets get this shiz going. I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment